The Amazing Mexican Food Puzzle
Links and larger images of recipes for image click picture for recipe click title for recipe.
The stereotypical salsa recipe is tomato-based, perhaps with some onion, garlic and cilantro in there, maybe also a touch of spice in the form of chilies. This recipe includes avocado for real Mexican appeal, along with feta to add a Mediterranean flavor to the dish. Feta is similar to Mexican queso blanco, but more widely available in many places, so give this recipe a try and you will see how easy it is to prepare a fusion dish, and how amazing the flavors are. Serve this alongside any kind of meat, poultry or fish, or enjoy it as part of a sandwich, tapas platter or salad.
Ceviche Recipe Classic
Ceviche is a dish which intrigues people when they first hear about it. This dish is made with seafood and/or fish which is marinated in a citrus mixture to ‘cook’ it, rather than using heat to cook it. Ceviche is a popular dish in the spring and summertime, especially when the weather is too hot for you to want the oven or stove on, and you will find it light and refreshing regardless which fish or seafood you are using. Ceviche can be mild and aromatic or it can be spicy, sometimes very spicy, depending on personal preference, but one thing is sure – it is always really tasty.
Stuffed Chile Peppers – Traditional Chile en Nogada Recipe
This is an unusual recipe and one you have perhaps not encountered before, but it is well worth making because it is a typical Mexican recipe offering some amazing flavors. If you are looking for something unusual and impressive, look no further than our traditional chile en nogada recipe, and get ready to bring something wonderful to the table which is sure to impress everyone. Serve this and wait for the compliments to come rolling in, and then consider following it up with a south of the border flan or fruit mousse recipe. This would be great for a Cinco de Mayo party.
Chili con Carne with Chocolate
Chili is always good regardless of whether you use ground or fresh beef, whether you opt for a tomato-based sauce, beans or no beans, fresh chilies, chili powder, or another source of spice, or whatever else you put into it, but add a little chocolate and you will discover the real ‘wow’ factor chili can offer. It might sound strange to combine something sweet with something spicy, but that is how the magic happens. A touch of chocolate in a rich, savory beef dish can really add an exquisite element to the dish, but you do not need much. Take a look at this recipe and discover more.
Delicious Mango & Corn Salsa Recipe
Why not discover more about Mexican salsa recipes and find out some new ways how to make it? Adding mango to your salsa adds a beautiful fruity flavor which you will love and this recipe also features corn for sweetness. This kind of salsa would be amazing served with fish, perhaps on top of fish tacos, or you could offer it as a dip for corn chips, or serve it on top of a burger. Salsa is not only easy to make but it is versatile enough to enjoy in all kinds of ways. We have plenty of appealing salsa recipes for you to choose from, including this tasty mango and corn variation.
Leave a Reply
- Mexicali Black Bean Tacos with Two Meats May 5, 2016
- Mexicali Breakfast Burrito Egg and Avocado April 26, 2016
- Mexicali Broiled Sushi Tacos April 24, 2016
- Mexicali Smooth Guacamole in Glasses with Tomatoes April 23, 2016
- Mexicali Nachos with Beef and More April 22, 2016
- Mexicali Margarita Quesadilla April 17, 2016
- Mexicali Shredded Chicken Tacos with Fete Slaw April 16, 2016
- Mexicali Baja Street Tacos Carne Asada April 15, 2016
- Tex-Mex Vegetarian Harvest Quesadilla with Cheese April 14, 2016
- Tex-Mex Chicken and Pepper Fajitas April 13, 2016
- Home (119405 Views)
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (117389 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (63216 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (45764 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (34625 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (30372 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (24114 Views)
- Papadzules Recipe (23430 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (18952 Views)
- Pollo Frito Receta – Mexican Pan Fried Chicken with Tomatoes (17655 Views)