We are Gearing Up for Cinco de Mayo
Cinco de Mayo is always fun to celebrate whether you are still finding out all the facts about this Mexican holiday or you have a big party for the occasion every year. Commemorating the Mexican victory at the Battle of Puebla, Cinco de Mayo is a huge holiday not only in Mexico but in the United States as well, especially in places with a large Mexican population. Regardless of how near you live to Mexico or whereabouts you are, Cinco de Mayo is always worth celebrating in style!
Here at AmazingMexicanRecipes.com, we are gearing up for Cinco de Mayo in earnest. We have many wonderful recipes, including authentic and traditional Mexican, Tex-Mex, and Mexican-inspired, along with cooking articles and other information focused on Mexico and its culinary traditions, so we want to take this opportunity to share it all with you and inspire you around this special time of the year. Even those of you who are brand new to Mexican cooking will be able to find some enticing recipes which you want to bring to your table and share with the whole family.
Introducing people to Mexican food is very easy, since so many of the dishes will be recognizable and others will make an immediate positive impression. Everyone knows their tacos, fajitas and nachos, and most of us have visited a Mexican restaurant. A lot of people know a fair amount more than that, while others would consider themselves Mexican food aficionados, in love with this culture and their cuisine, and knowledgeable about Mexican history. Whichever camp you happen to fall into, we hope to inspire you with our Cinco de Mayo countdown, introducing different ideas each day to whet your appetite.
Gearing up for Cinco de Mayo means planning what you are going to do on that date, and ensuring you have plenty of ideas food-wise. Perhaps you already know what you are going to make and how you are going to celebrate this holiday in your household. There are no set foods for the occasion so you can take the opportunity to make your favorite Mexican dishes or else to try something brand new. Why not try your hand at taquitos or make a Mexican salad or dessert which is new to you? One thing is for sure – we have plenty of tasty options so you will definitely not be short of ideas!
Cinco de Mayo 2016!
Leave a Reply
- Mexicali Black Bean Tacos with Two Meats May 5, 2016
- Mexicali Breakfast Burrito Egg and Avocado April 26, 2016
- Mexicali Broiled Sushi Tacos April 24, 2016
- Mexicali Smooth Guacamole in Glasses with Tomatoes April 23, 2016
- Mexicali Nachos with Beef and More April 22, 2016
- Mexicali Margarita Quesadilla April 17, 2016
- Mexicali Shredded Chicken Tacos with Fete Slaw April 16, 2016
- Mexicali Baja Street Tacos Carne Asada April 15, 2016
- Tex-Mex Vegetarian Harvest Quesadilla with Cheese April 14, 2016
- Tex-Mex Chicken and Pepper Fajitas April 13, 2016
- Home (119404 Views)
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (117388 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (63216 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (45764 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (34625 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (30371 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (24114 Views)
- Papadzules Recipe (23429 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (18952 Views)
- Pollo Frito Receta – Mexican Pan Fried Chicken with Tomatoes (17655 Views)