Black Bean Nacho Bake Recipe
This simple black bean nacho bake recipe is an all-time favorite at my house on Mexican food night. My kids really love nachos and they don’t mind the black beans at all. Some kids just refuse to eat any kind of beans, but with this black bean nacho recipe, kids will eat everything you put in front of them because the combination of ingredients works perfectly. A kid-pleasing recipe is always difficult to find but this one might sold all your problems.
Each child is different and some dislike one kind of beans so they assume they will dislike them all. However, in this dish, kids eat every bite. They love the cheesy pasta and the delicious flavors. It offers a healthy serving of fiber and there is calcium in there too. This is a great black bean nacho bake which is fuss-free and fun to make. It is totally meat-free but full of fiber and you will not even miss the meat. Serve this very easy black bean nacho bake with a tossed green salad on the side. It is a great healthy meal for the whole family.
From start to finish this meal can be ready in about 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy option for those busy weeknights too. By the time you have finished helping the children with homework this delicious black bean nacho bake will be ready to serve and the amazing aroma will be floating all around your house, tempting everyone out of the other rooms and into the kitchen or dining room to see what that incredible smell is. You won’t even have to shout out that dinner is ready because one sniff of this and everyone will be ready to eat.
In reality, it takes less time to make this delicious, tasty, and healthy meal than it would take to drive to the nearest fast food restaurant. This meal will be far healthier and filling than fast food by far. So, go ahead and make this wonderful cheesy black bean nacho bake, and watch everyone’s face light up when they see what wonderful food you have made. Get yourself some cheese soup, black beans, milk, macaroni, tortilla chips, and cheese, and you have everything you need to make this amazing dish. Anyone will find this a breeze to prepare.
- 11 oz condensed nacho cheese soup
- 15 oz black beans
- ⅓ cup milk
- 7 oz cooked shell or elbow macaroni
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir the macaroni with the beans in a bowl.
- Stir the milk and soup together, and add this to the macaroni mixture.
- Tip the contents of the bowl into a greased 8 inch square baking dish and bake covered for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with tortilla chips and Cheddar.
- Bake for another few minutes or until the cheese has melted.
This is a great recipe for the whole family to enjoy and boasts not only tortilla chips and cheese but also black beans, making it a complete meal in one which everyone will love. This is a Tex-Mex dish which also features macaroni for a touch of Italy. The result is an economical dish which is flavorful and appeals to all the senses. Throw it together with no fuss and you can have this on the table for everyone to enjoy in about half an hour. It is a winter warmer of a dish, so consider it during the fall or winter when you want to serve up something warming and hearty.
Leave a Reply
- Mexicali Black Bean Tacos with Two Meats May 5, 2016
- Mexicali Breakfast Burrito Egg and Avocado April 26, 2016
- Mexicali Broiled Sushi Tacos April 24, 2016
- Mexicali Smooth Guacamole in Glasses with Tomatoes April 23, 2016
- Mexicali Nachos with Beef and More April 22, 2016
- Mexicali Margarita Quesadilla April 17, 2016
- Mexicali Shredded Chicken Tacos with Fete Slaw April 16, 2016
- Mexicali Baja Street Tacos Carne Asada April 15, 2016
- Tex-Mex Vegetarian Harvest Quesadilla with Cheese April 14, 2016
- Tex-Mex Chicken and Pepper Fajitas April 13, 2016
- Home (119454 Views)
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (117443 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (63256 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (45797 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (34659 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (30401 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (24140 Views)
- Papadzules Recipe (23456 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (18984 Views)
- Pollo Frito Receta – Mexican Pan Fried Chicken with Tomatoes (17718 Views)