Cheesy Beef Nacho Casserole Recipe
Are you looking for a simple casserole recipe to make for your family tonight? Try my amazing beef nacho casserole because it will rock everyone’s socks off. Check out this delicious recipe for the ingredients list and step-by-step instructions on how to make it. Everyone loves nachos, that famous spicy and delicious Mexican snack food. Now you can have your nachos as a main meal entrée and get to pick out the ingredients you want to use in there.
This is so simple to prepare and definitely something every family member will love. Delicious and mildly spiced ground beef, tortilla chips, salsa and Colby cheese combine to make the perfect beef nacho casserole. This dish is quick to prepare and really filling as well. Serve it with refried beans, avocado slices or guacamole, and then you can pass the salsa and sour cream, for those who desire it. You can expect your family to go to great lengths to scrape every deliciously gooey morsel, from the casserole dish. They will not be able to get enough.
When making nachos you get the choice of what goes in there. The main ingredient are the tortilla chips and then cheese and salsa are typical ingredients. Because we are serving this as an entrée rather than a snack or appetizer, we like to include beef and corn, so it is a complete meal. Add some refried beans, avocado, chopped raw vegetables like onion or tomato, jalapeños for some spice, and anything else you wish, before serving, or else serve these extras on the side and let people help themselves to any extras they want. You can really make this nachos recipe your own.
Nachos are eaten with the fingers so just serve the dish in the center of the table and let everyone dig right in. No doubt they will want second helpings of this tasty main entrée. The ingredients are simple to find and it is relatively inexpensive to prepare this marvelous beef nacho casserole but you will be able to make a dish the whole family loves. Nobody is going to leave the table hungry. So make tonight a Mexican dinner night and whip up this beef nacho casserole. You can bet your family will be glad you did.
- 2 cups Colby cheese
- 1 ½ cups chunky salsa
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10 oz corn kernels
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- ½ cup warmed refried beans
- ½ finely chopped red onion
- Slices of jalapeño chili
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 sliced avocado
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté the ground beef in a skillet over a medium-high heat, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned.
- Drain off the grease.
- Remove from the heat and stir the salsa, cream, corn, and chili powder into the beef.
- In a 2 quart casserole dish, layer the ground beef mixture with the tortilla chips and cheese twice, finishing with a cheese layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered, or until the cheese is melted and dish is thoroughly heated.
- You can now add some refried beans, jalapeños, olives, chopped onion, guacamole, or any other toppings you fancy.
- Serve the nacho dish while it is still warm.
Something nothing beats a bowl of nachos and many fans of south of the border cooking would say this is their favorite comfort food. If you are looking for an entrée instead of an appetizer, this is the recipe for you. Beef, cheese, corn and other delicious Mexican ingredients are combined to make this hearty and colorful dish, and it is something the whole family will enjoy. Serve this in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves. Once they try this they are sure to request it again, and soon!
Leave a Reply
- Mexicali Black Bean Tacos with Two Meats May 5, 2016
- Mexicali Breakfast Burrito Egg and Avocado April 26, 2016
- Mexicali Broiled Sushi Tacos April 24, 2016
- Mexicali Smooth Guacamole in Glasses with Tomatoes April 23, 2016
- Mexicali Nachos with Beef and More April 22, 2016
- Mexicali Margarita Quesadilla April 17, 2016
- Mexicali Shredded Chicken Tacos with Fete Slaw April 16, 2016
- Mexicali Baja Street Tacos Carne Asada April 15, 2016
- Tex-Mex Vegetarian Harvest Quesadilla with Cheese April 14, 2016
- Tex-Mex Chicken and Pepper Fajitas April 13, 2016
- Home (119408 Views)
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (117396 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (63217 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (45764 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (34626 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (30375 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (24116 Views)
- Papadzules Recipe (23430 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (18954 Views)
- Pollo Frito Receta – Mexican Pan Fried Chicken with Tomatoes (17663 Views)