How to Make Steak Fajitas
If you want to know how to make steak fajitas, look no further than this inspiring Mexican food recipe. Fajitas can be made with chicken, shrimp, or pork, but steak is wonderfully meaty and tastes great in this recipe. Steak is also healthy and rich in iron.
The different colors of bell pepper add a variety of slightly differing flavors as well as colors. Flank steak is a lean, tasty, boneless cut of meat, which comes from a well-exercised part of the animal. It is very tender. You might like to serve guacamole, tomato salsa, and sour cream on the side when you serve these steak fajitas.
A recipe for steak fajitas makes a really flavorful dinner and, once you see how simple they are to make and cook, you will want to make these again and again. You do not have to use three colors of bell pepper but it does give the fajitas a lively splash of color. Fajitas are normally served with the tortillas and filling separately, so people can build their own, adding whichever condiments they like, before closing the tortilla.
Delicious Sizzling Steak Fajitas
wSummary: coming soon
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ lb lean flank steak
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups sliced onion
- 4 flour tortillas
- ? teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup each green, red, and yellow bell pepper strips
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salsa, hot sauce, and sour cream, to serve
- Trim any excess fat from the steak, and then slice it across the grain diagonally into thin strips.
- Put the steak strips in a Ziploc bag with the black pepper, red pepper, cumin, chili, and salt and shake well to coat.
- Warm the tortillas, according to the directions on the pack.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a big skillet over a medium high heat, and then add the steak, onion, and bell peppers.
- Sauté for 5 minutes or until the steak is done.
- Stir in the lime juice.
- Serve the tortillas and steak mixture separately, so people can construct their own fajitas.
- Serve the salsa, hot sauce, and sour cream on the side.
Preparation time: 1 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (Southwestern)
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Stuffed Poblano Pepper Recipe With Cream Sauce
- Mexican Rice Pudding - Receta de Arroz con Leche
- One of the Best Grilled Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- Classic Mexican Flan
- Easy Mexican Cornbread Recipe
- Traditional Recipe for Turkey Tamales
- Rich Mexican Beef Soup with Chipotle Chili
- Easy Homemade Tomato Salsa Recipe
- Vanilla Mexican Sweet Bread
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe
- Home (70663 Views)
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (58779 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (39241 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (37219 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (27232 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (18509 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (14978 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (14029 Views)
- How to Make Pumpkin Empanadas (11729 Views)
- Classic Mexican Flan (10873 Views)