Quick and Spicy Pork Fajitas
If you are looking for a fajitas recipe, this pork fajitas recipe is bound to be a hit. The pork is mixed with spices to make it extra flavorsome then onions and bell peppers are added to this recipe for fajitas to give it a great Mexican flavor. Learning how to make fajitas is simple, since you usually heat the filling ingredients and stuff them into a corn or flour wrap.
With this fajitas recipe the meat and vegetables are placed in the wrap with some salsa and then people can help themselves to guacamole and sour cream if they want to. You can use either mild or hot salsa in this recipe. If you are making fajitas, nachos make a good appetizer.
Fajitas recipes like these pork fajitas are often very quick to make, unless you are marinating the meat, because the ingredients are stir-fried and this is by default a fast cooking process. Vegetarian fajitas can be prepared in about ten minutes because that is how quick the vegetables fry. Small chunks of meat, chicken, or fish also cook fast so if you want to make something delicious and quick, pork fajitas are a good idea.
How to Make Pork Fajitas
Summary: coming soon
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- ½ onion, sliced
- 4 warm flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- Sour cream and guacamole to serve
- Toss the pork pieces in a bowl with the chili, cumin, oregano and garlic powder.
- In a nonstick skillet over a medium high heat, stir fry the pork, green bell pepper and onion until everything is tender.
- Spread salsa on each tortilla, fill them with pork, onion and green pepper and roll them up.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole so people can help themselves.
Preparation time: 1 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (Southwestern)
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Mexican Rice Pudding - Receta de Arroz con Leche
- Easy Homemade Tomato Salsa Recipe
- One of the Best Grilled Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- Vanilla Mexican Sweet Bread
- Classic Mexican Flan
- Easy Mexican Cornbread Recipe
- Traditional Recipe for Turkey Tamales
- Rich Mexican Beef Soup with Chipotle Chili
- Stuffed Poblano Pepper Recipe With Cream Sauce
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe
- Home (78958 Views)
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (69278 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (44075 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (40461 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (29181 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (20514 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (17609 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (14788 Views)
- Classic Mexican Flan (13057 Views)
- How to Make Pumpkin Empanadas (12667 Views)