7 Layer Taco Salad Recipe
If you like to make traditional Mexican recipes, you will know that, many of them look stunning and a nice food presentation, such as a tasty layered dish, is guaranteed to whet everyone’s appetite. A 7 layer taco salad recipe provides color, contrasting textures, flavors, and an impressive presentation. No wonder such salads are so popular, not only in Mexico but in many countries.
This 7 layer taco salad recipe makes a delicious lunch or a light evening meal and the fresh ingredients make it healthy and nutritious. This layered salad features plenty of classic Mexican food ingredients such as tomatoes, bell pepper, lime juice, ground beef, cheese, onion, sour cream and more, making it ideal for any season or occasion. You can serve this salad at a party or buffet, or for lunch or dinner anytime.
Be creative with 7 layer salads. Nobody is going to mind if your 7 layer taco salad recipe turns into 8 or even 9 layers! If you want to add some other ingredients to it, be imaginative. The great thing about salads is that you can add anything you fancy and most ingredients will be great. This dish looks very attractive so adding even more color to it will only make it look more appetizing.
Fresh Seven Layered Taco Salad
Summary: coming soon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 1 tablespoon limejuice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 oz shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 12 cups iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine the salsa and limejuice and set aside.
- Brown the beef in a skillet over a medium heat and drain it.
- Sprinkle with the taco seasoning and stir to coat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Divide the tortillas between 6 plates, layer with the beans, then the beef mixture, the onion, bell pepper, lettuce and cheese and finally the tomato.
- Serve the salsa and sour cream on the side.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 1 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: Mexican
This 7 layer taco salad recipe is a wonderful looking dish. The colors and textures are varied and you can serve this for lunch or dinner, or as an appetizer or snack. Mexicans love layered salad recipes and if you have never used Mexican ingredients like black beans, salsa, lime juice and more to make a salad, you are going to love the way this 7 layer taco salad recipe tastes. It really is bursting with flavor and the fact that you serve it while the meat is hot means you have hot and chilled ingredients together which is great.
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Mexican Rice Pudding - Receta de Arroz con Leche
- Easy Homemade Tomato Salsa Recipe
- One of the Best Grilled Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- Vanilla Mexican Sweet Bread
- Classic Mexican Flan
- Easy Mexican Cornbread Recipe
- Traditional Recipe for Turkey Tamales
- Rich Mexican Beef Soup with Chipotle Chili
- Stuffed Poblano Pepper Recipe With Cream Sauce
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe
- Home (78388 Views)
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (68479 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (43752 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (40282 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (28975 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (20397 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (17477 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (14732 Views)
- Classic Mexican Flan (12901 Views)
- How to Make Pumpkin Empanadas (12607 Views)