How to Make Taquitos
Learn how to make taquitos for the whole family or for parties. There is nothing quite as good as authentic Mexican taquito recipe. Learn how to make taquitos from any sort of meat. You can make taquitos for parties, brunches, and dinner. Learn how to make taquitos for appetizers or a main dish. Taquitos are the best kind of Mexican food.
Mexican recipes are great for any occasion and they are affordable and easy to make. With leftover meat you can easily make taquitos for any special reason. Using chicken, beef, pork and other meats is a great way to make taquitos. Taquitos are popular no matter what age or nationality you are. Learn to make taquitos for your whole family.
How to make Taquitos the Easy Way
Every now and then you just want to sit down to a no frills dinner. Something simple but filling. Something you do not need utensils for yet still nutritious. Well now is your chance to try your hand at making these Taquitos.
With the step by step directions below you will quickly learn how to make Taquitos. Once you have learned the simple steps required to make your very own Taquitos you will be able to make them in a jiffy whenever you or your family wants them.
With chicken, onion, salsa, smoked cheddar and Swiss cheese and oil to fry with you will have a plate of Taquitos before you know it. Then just top them with guacamole, tomato salsa, and sour cream then serve. You can serve them ala cart as a snack or together with your favorite homemade Mexican food. I can almost hear shouts coming from your dining room of "Ole!"
Take Mexican recipes to the next level by adding your own unique personality to our fabulous recipe for taquitos. Learn how to roll the perfect taquito so the filling never falls out the shell never comes apart. Learn how to make taquitos perfectly every time. No unrolling, no stuff coming out the ends. Perfect taquitos every time.
Do You Know How to Make Taquitos?
- 4 cooked, shredded chicken breast halves (no bones or skin)
- 1 chopped onion
- 7 oz green salsa
- 20 small tortillas
- 1½ cups shredded smoked Cheddar and Swiss cheese blend
- 1 quart oil, for frying
- 1 cup guacamole (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup tomato salsa (optional)
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the shredded chicken, green salsa, cheese and onion.
- Add 1½ tablespoons of this mixture to each tortilla so when they are rolled each one is about an inch wide.
- Secure the rolled up tortillas with toothpicks.
- Fry 4 or 5 taquitos at a time so there is enough room between them for even cooking.
- Cook for 4 minutes, or until golden brown then drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with sour cream, salsa and guacamole for dipping.
Taquitos are crispy and delicious, and they make such nice appetizers. You can choose from different fillings, although the ones in this recipe have a chicken, cheese and salsa filling which works so well. These are nice served with guacamole, like you can see in the picture, as well as some extra grated cheese on top. They would also be nice served with tomato salsa, or even a creamy dip. Taquitos are a wonderful snack because they are so crispy and tempting. You can make them in 5 minutes and cook them quickly as well, making them a very nice option indeed.
Leave a Reply
- Mexicali Black Bean Tacos with Two Meats May 5, 2016
- Mexicali Breakfast Burrito Egg and Avocado April 26, 2016
- Mexicali Broiled Sushi Tacos April 24, 2016
- Mexicali Smooth Guacamole in Glasses with Tomatoes April 23, 2016
- Mexicali Nachos with Beef and More April 22, 2016
- Mexicali Margarita Quesadilla April 17, 2016
- Mexicali Shredded Chicken Tacos with Fete Slaw April 16, 2016
- Mexicali Baja Street Tacos Carne Asada April 15, 2016
- Tex-Mex Vegetarian Harvest Quesadilla with Cheese April 14, 2016
- Tex-Mex Chicken and Pepper Fajitas April 13, 2016
- Home (119404 Views)
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (117388 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (63216 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (45764 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (34624 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (30371 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (24114 Views)
- Papadzules Recipe (23429 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (18952 Views)
- Pollo Frito Receta – Mexican Pan Fried Chicken with Tomatoes (17655 Views)