Try this amazing beef enchiladas recipe if you are in the mood for something Mexican and meaty, and everyone will be begging you for the recipe or at least asking you to make this lovely dish again and again for them. One of the most wonderful Mexican dishes loved by everyone just has to be beef enchiladas. A mouthwatering dish with perfectly spiced beef, minced onion, enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese melted on top is what to expect when making these. Served with sour cream and black olives, it makes a lovely Mexican entrée.
These beef enchiladas are not difficult to make either, with the whole process taking less than half an hour of preparation time. With an additional 20 minutes or so in the oven, you are done. Serve these enchiladas with Spanish rice and you have the perfect Mexican meal. The entire family will love this dinner. Even children love beef enchiladas so you should not get any complaints at the dinner table. Perhaps you have made chicken enchiladas before, or even a vegetarian version with beans. These beef ones make a hearty change.
This recipe for beef enchiladas is a great quick and easy entrée for a busy night. You can even prepare these enchiladas the night before if you want and just keep them chilled in the refrigerator. On your arrival home the next night just pop the prepared enchiladas in a hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes for a perfect dinner. Whip up a quick guacamole salad as a side dish and you have a complete4 meal ready for all the family to enjoy. Continue reading
Ground beef enchiladas are probably the most popular enchilada variety and if you are looking for an enchiladas, authentic recipe ground beef is a great ingredient to include. These enchiladas can be adapted however you want. If you fancy adding some refried beans or diced chicken, go ahead. You can also put some cheese inside the enchiladas, as well as sprinkling it over the top.
The following beef enchiladas recipe calls for cheddar cheese but you can use another cheese if you prefer it, perhaps a Mexican blend or some Monterey Jack. You can spice these enchiladas up as much as you wish, by adding more chili powder or chipotle chilies to the mixture. Serve these easy ground beef enchiladas with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole or a side salad.
Fans of authentic Mexican recipes will very much enjoy these ground beef enchiladas because they are simple to make yet mouthwateringly good. Enchiladas are very popular in Mexico and are one of the most popular items on most Mexican restaurant menus too. Continue reading
- Mexican Dessert Sopapilla Recipe January 24, 2015
- Some Authentic Mexican Recipes January 24, 2015
- Some Traditional Mexican Recipes January 24, 2015
- Types of Salsa January 24, 2015
- Fried Cinnamon Mexican Dessert with Lime Sauce January 23, 2015
- Sweet Meets Savory Corn Dessert Muffins January 22, 2015
- 6-Ingredient Breakfast Burritos January 21, 2015
- Baked Mixed Bean Quesadillas January 19, 2015
- Mexican Dessert Cheesecake with Orange December 21, 2014
- Best Taco Salad Recipe Ever December 8, 2014
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (114786 Views)
- Home (113839 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (61519 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (44607 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (33271 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (29294 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (23085 Views)
- Papadzules Recipe (22305 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (17736 Views)
- How to Make Pumpkin Empanadas (15555 Views)