Ground beef enchiladas are probably the most popular enchilada variety and if you are looking for an enchiladas, authentic recipe ground beef is a great ingredient to include. These enchiladas can be adapted however you want. If you fancy adding some refried beans or diced chicken, go ahead. You can also put some cheese inside the enchiladas, as well as sprinkling it over the top.
The following beef enchiladas recipe calls for cheddar cheese but you can use another cheese if you prefer it, perhaps a Mexican blend or some Monterey Jack. You can spice these enchiladas up as much as you wish, by adding more chili powder or chipotle chilies to the mixture. Serve these easy ground beef enchiladas with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole or a side salad.
Fans of authentic Mexican recipes will very much enjoy these ground beef enchiladas because they are simple to make yet mouthwateringly good. Enchiladas are very popular in Mexico and are one of the most popular items on most Mexican restaurant menus too. Continue reading
- An Authentic Mexican Pico de Gallo Recipe (109964 Views)
- Home (98438 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe a Tasty Mexican Rice Side Dish (59176 Views)
- Chicken Cheese Enchilada Recipe (43923 Views)
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail with Avocado Salsa (32566 Views)
- Authentic Mexican Chicken Tacos (27494 Views)
- Recipe for Stuffed Burrito with Chicken (22061 Views)
- Papadzules Recipe (21797 Views)
- How to Make Flautas with Green Chili (17253 Views)
- Classic Mexican Flan (14737 Views)